Grace Drewicke

Bryan Neels, Writer

This senior has a very impressive resume. She is in Student Council, PaY, Yearbook, National Honor Society, Football and Wrestling Stats, and Softball to top it all off. This senior is Grace Nicole Drewicke. Her favorite food is spaghetti, and her favorite class is English. Drewicke loves to read. Her favorite book was Looking for Alaska which she has read 7 times, but as often recent her new favorite book is Great Gatsby which she has read 3 times and will be reading again for senior year. She enjoys Indie-Alternative music, and her favorite song is “Wonderwall” by Oasis. Drewicke was born August 10th, 1998′ in Fargo, North Dakota. Drewicke shares a birthday with the Bowen triplets Jon, Angie, and Laura. She moved to Barnesville in the second grade from Moorhead, Minnesota. Along with all of her in school activities, Drewicke likes to spend time with friends and family on her down time. She is very talented musically as well. She has played instruments like piano, guitar, and even violin. Drewicke also enjoys to ride horse even though she doesn’t have a horse anymore. In the past she participated in competitive barrel racing, and she was very good at it. She has won cash prizes from finishing in first place at these events. After high school, Drewicke wants to attend college at Notre Dame. Drewicke said, “I chose to major in Accounting because of the work my dad does. It is very interesting to me.” This senior has impressive plans for her future.