Brady Tweeton

Kaitlyn Thompson, Editor

Brady Tweeton is a name you may have heard announced over the speakers at football games or even at the state wrestling tournament. Most people know his athleticism, but who really is Brady Tweeton? He takes joy in simple things. When asked what his favorite things to do in his spare time are, Tweeton said, “Spend time with friends and family, fish, hunt, and play sports.” In the summer, his favorite thing to do is go to the lake. Touching on why he likes going to the lake, he commented, “Because there’s endless activities to do there.” Throughout high school, the sports Tweeton has participated in are football, wrestling, and baseball. Some of his favorite high school memories have been made because of those sports. With his career coming to an end, Tweeton said his favorite memories include, “Winning a state title in wrestling and making it to state back-to-back years in football.” Surprisingly, Tweeton does not have a favorite sport. He said, “I don’t have a favorite sport. I like them all equally because they all have different pros and cons to them.” Sports have been a huge part of Tweeton’s life, so he said he will for sure miss them when he graduates. His favorite class throughout high school has been Phy-Ed, and commenting on why he said, “It’s the most fun and I don’t have to sit in a classroom.” Regarding post-high school plans, Tweeton will be attending MState in Moorhead next year for Electrician Tech. Being the role model he is for underclassmen, Tweeton had some advice to share. He said, “Work hard and have fun because it goes quick.” Tweeton has surely left a legacy behind throughout his years at BHS and will be greatly missed, but we wish him the best of luck for his future!