• November 8Girls Basketball to start Monday, November 12th!

• November 8Bye Bye Birdie Performances - November 9, 10 and 11! PLAN TO ATTEND!!:)

Elora Passa

Caroline Redding, Writer

Elora Jane Passa is one of our many seniors and one of the 5 girls on this year’s 2018 Homecoming Court. A star volleyball player and student, she is hoping to go to college at either Mayville or Valley City. She is hands down one of the nicest people in this school, always helping people and making them laugh.

Being on the court is a childhood dream come true for Elora. “I was surprised and excited,” she says, “because, you know, every kid wishes for this kind of thing.”  Elora is flattered and humbled to be on the court. She also says that if she could take anyone to the Homecoming Dance, she would gladly take Colton Underwood from the Bachelorette. A childhood wish come true, now all she needs is her dream date.

As for her as a student, she does very well in her classes and, like every student, has her favorites. “My favorite class is Student Aide,”  Elora says. She aides for a P.E. class for our school and enjoys it a lot. “I like to use my whistle against the little kids,” Elora adds jokingly. She really enjoys being around the kids. When asked which teacher she would want to be stranded on a desert island with, she responded with, “I would take Suter because he could build me a house.” Her school hobby is her favorite sport, volleyball.

Something Elora enjoys is ice cream. “I enjoy ice cream because it tastes very good,” she exclaims, “especially Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked.” If she could have any superpower it would be invisibility “so I could creep around and not let people know”. She likes to meet people, but if she could meet anyone it would be Taylor Lautner. “ He made every single Twilight movie amazing,” she gushes and if any song were to describe her perfectly, she says “I’m A Mess” by Bebe Rexha is definitely the one.

I asked for five fun facts from Elora about herself. “I am obsessed with the Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, the whole series,” she says and adds for fact number two she owns every season of the show Full House. “I also have a scar from Jackson Ernst’s dog,” Elora states, “and another from playing Hunger Games.” For facts four and five she says she’s been to Florida five times and plays three sports: volleyball, basketball, and track.

Elora does and loves a lot of things. She goes so many places and loves to talk about them. Elora Passa truly is an interesting and amazing person.