• November 8Girls Basketball to start Monday, November 12th!

• November 8Bye Bye Birdie Performances - November 9, 10 and 11! PLAN TO ATTEND!!:)

Grant Inniger

Braden Berggren, Writer

On Tuesday I got the chance to interview Grant Inniger and ask a few questions. This week is a big week for Barnesville High School as it is Homecoming week. On Friday, October 5, the Barnesville Trojans will play against the Crookston Pirates at home. To begin the interview I asked Grant how his senior year was going, Grant replied “Quick, but it is a lot of fun right now” and as a senior I can agree. Then I asked Grant how the Trojan football team has been going this season and he said “Going pretty good I’d say” I personally don’t know too much about football but the team is 5-0 and doing strong. Next I asked if he was excited for the game, and he said, “Oh yea, for sure” I can imagine it would be very exciting to be able to play on the varsity team. I asked what he thought the outcome of the game would be, and he replied with, “I think it will be a very good game, but we will come out with a win” and if that becomes true the Trojans will be 6-0. Grant also made it onto the Homecoming court with four other senior boys, and five senior girls. Grant was very happy to be on the court as it is a big thing. Grant said his favorite part of Homecoming so far is coordination, but he said he thinks the dance will be the most fun part of the week. I then asked which his favorite dress up day was, and he said, “For sure mathletes vs. athletes” which was on Wednesday. I didn’t want to focus just on football and Homecoming so I asked him about his future plans. First I asked his plans for after high school, and he said “Go to M. State in Fergus Falls and play on their golf team” I asked what his dream job would be and he replied, “Either a gym teacher, or a basketball or golf coach.” Grant seems to really like sports and hopes he can teach one sport.